Brenda Gostling BSc(Hons)1st Class
- Multi-skilled business adviser offering consultancy services to small and medium sized businesses.
- Working from home office in Reepham, some 13 miles north of Norwich.
- Over 20 years’ experience in marketing and administration management in the Norwich area.
- BSc (Hons) Business Computing – 1st Class (2009): enables me to hold technical discussions with database and website providers.
- Now embarking on additional career as children’s author
- Excellent communicator, both in the spoken and written word.
- Insightful analyst, with the ability to empathise and relate to individuals at all levels.
- Genuinely interested in people and businesses
- Constantly strives for excellence in everything undertaken.
- Believes strongly that real businesses need practical, straightforward advice without jargon or spin (and without an agenda to sell another product or service).
Contact me for a free initial discussion about the challenges faced by your business.